DSLR or Mirrorless Cameras Which is Right for You?
Have you considered switching to a mirrorless camera system from your DSLR? Or are you upgrading fro a point and shoot and want to know which system is the right choice for you? This video from Phil Steele may help you understand the differences and make a decision that’s sound.
If you found that helpful you can learn more from Phil over on his website Steele Training.
You can also see more info on mirrorless cameras and the differences between them and SLRs in these dPS articles:
- 3 Reasons Why Mirrorless Cameras are Better than Digital SLRs for Focusing
- Does the Camera Matter? SLR versus Mirrorless versus Smartphone
- 8 Factors to Look at Before You Choose a New DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
- The 19 Most Popular Compact System and Mirrorless Cameras with Our Readers
- 5 Lessons Learned Switching from DSLR to Mirrorless for Travel Photography
- How the Switch from DSLR to Mirrorless Changed How I Edit Photos
- 10 Reasons Why a Pro is Using a Mirrorless Camera for Personal and Paid Jobs
You can also vote and see the results of our poll on mirrorless cameras here.
The post DSLR or Mirrorless Cameras Which is Right for You? by Darlene Hildebrandt appeared first on Digital Photography School.