Using Smart Objects to Add Text With a Reflection in Photoshop
Photoshop is a massive program, with many ways to do things. To help you learn Photoshop it’s great to just pick one thing, one new tip, and try it out.
In this video from Phlearn Aaron Nace will show you how to add text with a reflection to an image, but with a neat little twist that allows you to edit the text any time and have it update your finished image automatically using Smart Objects. Have a look:
He even goes over the steps as a summary at the end of the video.
This is a fun project to try on a rainy day – give it a go.
If you want more Photoshop tutorials check out these:
- Create Your Own Watermark using a Custom Shape in Photoshop
- Photoshop Tip: Using the High Pass Filter to Sharpen Images
- How to use Color Grading for Effect and Tone Control in Photoshop
- 5 Tips for Using the Blend If Feature in Photoshop
- 5 Photoshop Tips You Probably Didn’t Know
The post Using Smart Objects to Add Text With a Reflection in Photoshop by Darlene Hildebrandt appeared first on Digital Photography School.