Which Filters Should You Use for Landscape Photography
Which filter should you use – if any – for Landscape Photography? It’s a question we hear all the time and one we’ve written about in our archives (we’ll link to some of our posts below) but today we came across this short video from Joshua Cripps where he tackles the question and shows some shots of images taken with the filters – to show what impact they have.
Further Reading on How to Use Filters in Your Landscape Photography
- How to do Dreamy Landscape Photography with a Neutral Density Filter
- Beginner’s Guide to Buying Filters
- Polarizing and Neutral Density Filters: Essentials for Landscape Photography
- Using Graduated Neutral Density filters for Landscape Photography
- How to Use a 10 Stop Neutral Density Filter to add Drama to the Sky
Check out our Brand New Landscape Lightroom Presets
The post Which Filters Should You Use for Landscape Photography by Darren Rowse appeared first on Digital Photography School.